CR - April archery/picnic practice

Talmon Parker tt_ann at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 11 09:51:40 PDT 2000

   Aw-right!!! we survived anuther one.The household is still
intact, and everything has been either put up or hidden fron
view. There was 13 growed ups and 4 smalls, real small that is.
As per usual the food was good , We had chicken ,bean soup,
chicken,bread,chicken,and sugar cookies, chicken. Oh did I mention
chicken, And some delicious ice cream. And on top of all that
we did shoot some archery. We had a target at an unknown distance
and were lobbing the arrows at it. Some of US got real close and others sent
an arrow way down range. All told it was a lot of
fun.Then we tried the string shoot, Once again some of them were
real close and then there was me. Iaen moore had a string of 5
arrows at 2'3", Lord eadric had one of 2'13/4" Mine was over 3'.
  We did do a little bit of standard stuff also. Lady Seren
was doing embrodery, and Sorcha was making a pretty border on
some blue material. Lord Patrick joined us once again, it was
good to have him around to show us how badly we wre doing.
    Our next archery practice/picnic A&S and other stuff will be
on may 6th at the parker home in pinehurst.{like I had one
someplace else} Starting about 10. o clock A.M. And going
till,Who knows.  Hope to see as many as possible at the next
shindig out here. In service and friendship.
            Lord Talmon & Lady Adelicia.

              DER BARON