ANST-Announce - Ansteorran Anthem Challenge and Castellan

Fitzmorgan@cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Sun Apr 16 21:16:16 PDT 2000

Greeting from Robert Fitzmorgan, Acting Herald of Northkeep

    We have had word of three people who are planning to present their
response to his Majesty's Ansteorran Anthem challenge during court at
Northkeep's Castellan event.  We are asking that anyone who is planning to do
so please contact me and let me know so that we can take this into account
while putting together the event schedule.  Thank You

Robert Fitzmorgan
Barony of Northkeep