CR - Final planning meeting

Kaitlyn McKenna kaitlyn_mckenna at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 19 13:51:41 PDT 2000

Greetings All,

Thursday, April 20 at 7ish is the final planning meeting for the Assembly of
the Contrade.  If you are a coordinator, please be there. Please call/email
me if you can't make it.  location: Kaitlyn and Rhodri's house: 16226
Kintyre Point.  Call/email for directions.

For the rest of you out there....if you haven't registered your Contrade..do
it now!!! If you are attending and planning on mercenarying (sp?), let me
know so I can send you a booklet.

Hope to see you all there and there.

kaitlyn mckenna
steward
Assembly of the Contrade

Come to the Assembly...there can be only one.