ANST-Announce - Guardian of the Tor

Rendell Skaggs rendells at eaze.net
Sat Apr 22 20:17:07 PDT 2000

Greetings to one and all,
the populace of the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor invites you to our ninth
Guardian. We will be selecting our champions in Chivalric, Rapier, and
Archery and our Bard.

A few of our members have also put together a knife and ax throwing
competition for your further amusement, space and time permitting.

For more information regarding the event please check the website at:
http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/torguardian.html

-Senán
--
                                 ___
Well Met, and merry meet again, / .''>   -Senán mac Tighearnáin