ANST-Announce - Notice of Regional Siege Weapon marshal positions openings

Lawrence D. Ruiz lruiz at interconnect.net
Tue Apr 25 13:35:50 PDT 2000

Oyez, Oyez, Oyez,

His Royal Majesty and His Royal Highness having decreed war preparations to
begin in earnest, the DEM Siege Weapons of Ansteorra is in need of a few
good Ansteorrans to step forward and lead this effort in their region.

With the Earl Marshal's blessing, I am asking for applications (with
resume's noting Siege Engine experience) for each of the regions.  The
duties will include authorizing the crews, teaching others in the art and
science of siege engine making, and taking a count of ballistas and other
siege engines each region will have for war.  I will close this application
process June 17th, 2000.

I remain in your service,
Ld. Lawrence the Rampant of Ram's Isle
DEM Siege Weapons - Ansteorra