CR - Stargate Baronial Planning Meeting

David Jurgens djurgens at energygraphics.com
Wed Aug 23 12:06:52 PDT 2000

Greeting from Godwin and Lissa,

I have created two MapQuest maps to help all who will be attending the final
planning meeting for Stargate Baronial.  The 'rules of the list' will not
permit me to add these maps as attachments.  If you would like me to send
them to you, please email me privately at djurgens at energygraphics.com.

Lissa and I will be making dinner for those who would like to stay after the
meeting.  We will provide the hamburgers and fixings and would ask those who
would join us to bring a side dish or sweet to go with burgers.  Everyone
should bring their own beverage of choice

Please RSVP your intent to stay for dinner so that I can get the correct
amount of meat and fixings.

Thanks

Godwin and Lissa