CR - Royalty?

Mike A Smith txaggie95 at juno.com
Thu Aug 24 17:59:22 PDT 2000

     Yes, it is true.  I know him (we went to college together), and his
grandfather was the King of Yugoslavia.  It was several years after I met
him that I found out about it (he does not talk about it much, because he
wants people to like him for who he is rather than for him being royalty
and he is modest.)  Besides, I know he holds Knighthood in the SCA (a
goal of his) higher than any mundane title he may have.
     I think he plays in Stargate or Westgate, last I heard, although I
can not reveal his name.

Alaric