CR - SQUIRE'S AND CADETS MEETING

Matthew Bowerman matthew_bowerman at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 25 16:51:42 PDT 2000

Sir Galin I commend my self to you, due to circumstances beyond my control I
will not be able to attend your meeting on Friday night.  My son has an ear
infection, and I am needed at my estate.  Please feel free to assign my
services to whatever task you deem necessary. My service and sword are yours
to call upon at your leisure.

Lord Rodrigo de Navarre

Matthew S. Bowerman
"All who wander are not lost"