CR - Stargate rapier practice

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 28 04:21:22 PDT 2000

May all who read this find joy,

I have the honor of following, Lord Elyas MacCrae as
Stargate's Marshal of Fence and hope that I may live
up to the service that he has given to this Barony.
Thank you Lord Elyas for the wonderful job you have
done these past two years.

The official practice for Stargate Rapier will be
moved to Tuesday nights at UoH, with the combined
practices of Stargate and Loch Soilleir. The Sunday
practice will be on hiatus until after TRF. Speaking
of TRF... if you want to fight on the mound you MUST
be authorized BEFORE you go to TRF. There will be NO
authorizations done at fair.

Please feel free to contact me if there is anything
that I can do for you.

I remain in service,

HL Delphina de Champeaux
Marshal of Fence for Stargate,
Youth Marshal of Fence for the Coastal Region

lady_rapier at yahoo.com