CR - Stargate Heralds needed

Jerry Dreifuerst morganson at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 28 18:56:52 PDT 2000

Greetings Coastal readers,
Othar here.

Stargate Baronial's Event Steward, Lady Isabeau Quiquandon and I, Othar
Morganson have need of the strong voices of the Coastal Region.  On Friday
evening and especially Saturday morning and afternoon, we humbly ask those
of you willing to make announcements to please contact me.  There will be
shade and cool drinks provided for all who assist at my pavillion.

Come help Stargate speed Their Excellecies Michael and Neassa towards the
Holy Lands and welcome Their New Excellecies Godwin and Lyssa on the day of
Their investiture.

Your humble Stargate Herald,

Othar Morganson

Centurion Othar Morganson