CR - UH practice tomorrow?

Amy Forsyth aforsyth at UH.EDU
Mon Dec 11 13:47:33 PST 2000

I'll make the same offer that I have in the past --- I've got the videos at
the house..... and I don't mind people bringing food over.

Plenty of room for sitting, and even room for safely working out moves.
Plus we could move the cars from under the carport if you really wanted to
play outside <brrrr!>.  But the carport is lined with icicles lights and it
looks real nice and bright right now --- would be real pretty for fighting.
 :-)

[And it's _kind of_ midway between Stargate and Loch (near Loop 610 and
I-10 East).]

~Adela