CR - UH practice

Dawn Freeman dfreeman at pdq.net
Tue Dec 12 06:19:15 PST 2000

Greetings Coastal Region,

I will be at the UH practice site this evening at least for a little while
regardless of weather, since not everyone is on this list.  On the chance
that the weather is too nasty (can't say I'm interested in the cold temps
even if it doesn't rain), I will have printed out directions to the optional
alternative impromptu armoring night at Alexis'.

Those interested in meeting to go eat somewhere, UH sounds like a good place
to also gather those unluckies not on the list but who may want to join in.

Until this evening!

Meliora Rhydderch