CR - CANCELLED- Sex! (Persona Class) at Univ of Houston Fighter Practice ]

Wendy Freeman/Otte wyllow at netscape.net
Tue Dec 12 10:29:32 PST 2000

The weather is going to be too cold even if it doesn't sleet, and I have a
headache <grin> from trying to make alternative arrangements.

The class will be rescheduled for after the holidays.

Next week, weather permitting, the "Religion and your Persona" class will
still be held.  You are encouraged to participate by bringing something your
Persona would have traditionally shared during the
Christmas/Hannukah/Yule/Twelfth Night/Winter Solstice/etc festivities.

Suggestions: a food, game, herb, story, song