CR - Stargate lace guild

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 26 10:46:04 PST 2000

Greetings,

I hope that you and yours are having a wonderful
holiday season.

The Stargate lace guild will NOT meet this Thursday
evening but we are having a LACE DAY on Saturday, the
30th.  If you are not going to Stepp's 12th night and
are interested in lace please come by.  We will start
about 1:00 and end when we are done.  If you need
directions or more information please contact me at

lady_rapier at yahoo.com

I remain in service,
Delphina

PS  I got new lace supplies/books for the holidays. :-)