CR - Stargate's lace guild (with p.s. about costumers)

Ledonna Wallace tavy at swbell.net
Tue Feb 29 17:52:07 PST 2000

Greetings,

I hope that this missive finds all well.  I would like to invite all
interested gentles to come to my home for the making of lace on March
2nd at 7:00pm.  If you would like directions please contact me at
713-664-1882 or

tavy at swbell.net

In Service
Delphina

P.S. There will not be a costumer's guild this month because of mundane
obligations.  If you are interested in talking about costuming please
let me know or come by on the lace guild night and we can talk while we
lace.