ANST-Announce - Youth Rapier Tourney at Candlemas

Kevin Varner KVarner at planview.com
Wed Jan 12 08:07:08 PST 2000

On the afternoon of February 5, 2000 there will be a Youth Rapier Tourney at
Bryn Gwlad's Candlemas. Armor inspection will begin at 12:00 with the
tourney starting at 1:00pm. The format will be a Swiss #. The younger group
only has 3 styles available, while the elder group has 5, so it is a Swiss
#. The prize for each group will be a buckler. Just a reminder to the
fighters and parents - you are a team. A parent must be present for the
fighter to participate in the tourney.
To the Dons of Ansteorra: I invite you to come and watch our young fighters
on the field. I realize that this is opposite the adult Rapier Tourney, but
this would add a lot to their day.
Lord Duncan MacConacher of Dunheath
Cadet to Don Tivar