CR - Siege of the Mission and War Practice

John F Steelquist ulsted at juno.com
Thu Jan 20 16:19:33 PST 2000

Greetings unto the Coastal Region.

I encourage all fighters to attend Siege of the Mission at the Shire of
Seawinds this weekend.  It's always a lot of fun and much killing (or
dying - your choice) is to be had.  We will also try to put together a
Defenders of the Coast (the Coastal Regional Melee Unit) war practice.
This is also a call for all archers, Siege crews, and support personnel
to gather, meet, and plan for Gulf Wars (only two months away!).  We will
also be meeting at Greywood's Spring Melees on the 19th of February.

See you there,

Ulsted the Unsteady
Coastal Regional Warlord
ulsted at juno.com