CR - Westgate's New Webpage

Maureen Faulkner ladydaungerous at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 16:06:49 PST 2000

Westgate's new webpage is located at
http://members.xoom.com/eileigh/westgate/welcome.html

Please visit the page to find out more about our southwest Houston canton. The page also contains
information about our upcoming event, Westgate Winter Collegium, which will be Feb. 12. We hope
you will attend.
Maureen

=====
The quality of mercy is not strain'd,
It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven
Upon the place beneath. It is twice blest:
It blesseth him that gives and him that takes.
'Tis mightiest in the mightiest, it becomes
The throned monarch better than his crown.