CR - The REAL Coastal Regional Practice this weekend

Lawrence D. Ruiz lruiz at interconnect.net
Thu Jul 6 12:14:10 PDT 2000

Greetings Sword Brothers and Sisters,
Due to an error, an announcement was sent out regarding a practice to be
done this weekend with much of an uproar being heard by me about it.  The
REAL Coastal Regional Practice will be Sunday either after Rapier Academy or
during their tournament, off to the side and out of the way.  The Practice
has changed to the Academy site and will be the morning (as we will not
survive an afternoon practice here, nor will you).  We will avoid the rapier
fighters so as not to infringe upon them and their event.

I hope this clears up any confusion.  I expect to see lots and lots of
Coastal fighters here this weekend so we can have loads of fun.

I remain
Lawrence the Rampant
CR Warlord