CR - Summerthing - A Middle Eastern Symposium

Sandra White swhite at pegasus-international.com
Mon Jul 10 10:47:05 PDT 2000

Teachers!! There aren't enough Middle Eastern themed classes to fill the
tracks. So, I'm opening the classes to anything anyone wants to teach.
Please volunteer!!

Contact me privately at kieralady at webtv.net. Thanks! :-)

The next planning meeting is this Wednesday, July 12th, at 6:30 pm. Please
note that I have moved the meeting up half an hour. The location is my
apartment in West Houston.

Thank you to everyone who has already and who will help with this event. I
appreciate it.

In Service,

Lady Ceara inghean ui Fhlannchaidh
(mka. Sandra White)

P.S. The event in Saturday, August, 12, 2000. Visit our website at
http://star.gate.homepage.com/Summer.html.