CR - Stargate Homemaker's Guild/Fighter practice

Kim Tucker neassa at swbell.net
Mon Jul 10 18:13:32 PDT 2000

Greetings from Neassa,

Tuesday, July 11, is Homemaker's Guild night at fighter practice, and
we're going to make baskets this month. I'll provide the basket reed and
other goodies. If we are all very lucky we'll manage to spill at least
one large bucket of water all over ourselves to help beat the heat.

Tonight is also Music Guild and Bardic Guild and rumor has it there will
even be some fighting. :) We missed melee practice last week due to the
holiday, so we'll do it this week.

Fighter practice gets between 30-60 people weekly; come on out and join
the fun.

Love,
Neassa