CR - ECWSA Recption and Presentation, September 16 in Austin

Michael Tucker michaelt at neosoft.com
Mon Jul 17 10:19:11 PDT 2000

Greetings from Michael Silverhands:

I received the following in my email today. It sounds like fun, and I knew there
would be plenty of you who would think so as well. For the Web-impaired, I've
appended some vital information from the Web page (since the email message says
"at Steak and Ale", but doesn't say which one [Austin]). The full invitation
includes a list of topics to be presented, items to be displayed, and the
food/drink list for the reception.

Yours,
Michael

p.s. please don't reply to this list. The host is not on it, and won't see your
reply. To contact the host, please email him at his address, "John Hidalgo <yodel at texas.net>".