CR - Stargate Heirs

Kim Tucker neassa at swbell.net
Mon Jul 24 21:50:09 PDT 2000

Greetings from Baron Michael and Baroness Neassa,

We are happy to report that Their Majesties Timo and Allyson announced
at Coronation that Sir Godwin and Mistress Elisena will be the next
Baron and Baroness of Stargate. The Investiture will take place at
Stargate Baronial Championship on the 2nd weekend in September.

We were very honored by the candidates who stepped forward and offered
to take on this responsibility; the quality of these individuals speaks
well of the Barony. We know that Their Majesties and their parents, Earl
Alaric and Countess KayLeigh, had a difficult task in making Their
choice.

We are looking forward to our upcoming journeys, secure in the knowledge
that Stargate will be well loved and cared for by our heirs.

In service and with love,
Michael and Neassa