CR - Summerthing Planning Meetings & Prizes

Sandra White swhite at pegasus-international.com
Thu Jul 27 06:10:15 PDT 2000

The final planning meetings for Summerthing are:

1. Crew Coordinator Meeting (Anyone is welcome!), Sunday July 30th at 3:30 @
Gate's Edge Dance Practice at Oaks Presbyterian Church (possibly adjourning
to Pappasitos for yummy chips and salsa)

2. Final Planning Meeting, Tuesday August 8th at 7:30ish at U of H fighter
practice. This should be a brief meeting, so as not to interfere with other
guilds and fighting!

Anyone wishing to donate prizes for the winners of the A&S display or
costume contests should contact me. *hint, hint*

Contact me with any comments or questions!

-Ceara