CR - leather and rattan

Myrindyl@aol.com Myrindyl at aol.com
Fri Jul 28 11:09:46 PDT 2000

Good Lady,

    My husband and I have been doing business with Rendezvous Trader's
Outpost in Beaumont since they opened, as have most of the othwer members of
Bordermarch.  The owner of the shop was the manager at our Tandy Leather
outlet.  I have never had any problems with this store, and haven't heard a
bad word about it from anyone else, either.  In short, I haertily recommend
them for all of your leather needs.

Yours In Service,
Lady Birgitta
Barony Bordermarch

>I just visited The Leather Factory's website, and
>clicked on the "authorized sales centers" link.
>There were several locations listed in Texas,
>including Houston, Beaumont and Corpus Christi.

>Has anyone done business with one of these stores:

(snip)