CR - The Music Guild

Gerald L. Norris Jr. jerryn at houston.rr.com
Fri Jun 2 02:49:45 PDT 2000

I would like to throw an idea out and see how many are interested.  I'll
start here and introduce the idea again at the Monday Populace meeting.

I am interested in starting a rehearsal for musicians who want to learn to
play for the dancers at different events.  I would like to get an idea of
how many people would actually be interested in getting together, either at
a fighter practice on Tuesday or some other night of the week at either my
house or someone elses.

The core idea of the meetings would be to rehearse one song each month, with
the thought of familiarizing the group with the song, and then announce
after the meeting the song to practice before the next month's meeting.

I would really like to hear any ideas on this.

Thank you.

Gerald L. Norris Jr. -- Houston, Tx.
Gerald of Leesville, a bard of Stargate -- Kingdom  :  Ansteorra
Husband, father, lover, singer, writer