CR - The Music Guild

Kim Tucker neassa at swbell.net
Thu Jun 1 13:09:08 PDT 2000

Hi again, Neassa here,

Regarding a new music guild meeting at fighter practice on the 3rd
Tuesdays, Ulsted wrote:

> Of course, the third Tuesday is Loch's populous...  How about the second
> Tuesday?

The 2nd Tuesday already has a bardic guild meeting (singing, story
telling, etc) and a Homemaker's meeting at fighter practice.

And I think the Loch already has a music guild meeting at Breoghan's
home, unless he has stopped doing that, some other time during the
month.

I'd much rather have the new music guild meet at some time when the
Loch's musicians can join us, but I also expect people to want to move
into the air conditioning in the chapel as the summer heats up, and we
don't want to compete with ME dance music already in progress. Besides,
it would be nice to have those musicians join us!

As long as we stay out in the heat then we can meet on the 1st, 3rd, or
4th Tuesdays. Or, Gerald can try to juggle both the music guild and
bardic guild on the 2nd Tuesday, since fighter practice is routinely 2.5
hours long or longer. Maybe we could play music from 7 - 8, then they
could start singing and go until 9:30 or whenever.

Neassa