CR - The Music Guild, revisited

Gerald L. Norris Jr. jerryn at houston.rr.com
Sun Jun 4 09:49:24 PDT 2000

I would like to thank you all for your input and ideas concerning the music
guild.

After allowing my head to come back to normal size from the swelling last
night, I re-read everyone's postings and made a few decisisions.  The
following is what I'm posting to the two towers.

Stargate Music Guild

The Stargate Music Guild meets at the Combined Stargate/Loch Sollier fighter
practice at the University of Houston, Central Campus, Entrance 13.
Meetings are on the 2nd Tuesday of every month at 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Each meeting will consist of working on a period dance song from Master
Avatar's  "Early Period and Popular Dance Music".  Contact Ld. Gerald of
Leesville @ jerryn at houston.rr.com or 281-773-7922 for information concerning
the 'song of the month'.  All musicians of all levels welcome.

=============
I, too, would like for the Loch musicians to join us, if possible, and so
I'm shooting for the 2nd Tuesday right now.  The late hour (7:30 start time)
is because I don't get out of work until 6 p.m. and growing Tygers just have
to be fed on a regular basis or they become growling Tygers.

While this "cuts" into the bardic time, I would still like to have the
bardic on the same night, so I am going to post the following as well.

Bardic Workshop

A workshop on bardic skills will be held from 8:30 to 9:30 p.m. at the
combined Stargate/Loch Sollier fighter practice on the 2nd Tuesday of each
month.  This practice is immediately after the music guild practice.

Gerald L. Norris Jr. -- Houston, Tx.
Gerald of Leesville, a bard of Stargate -- Kingdom  :  Ansteorra
Husband, father, lover, singer, writer