CR - 6/6 Melee Practice & Kingdom Warlord

Steelquist, John John.Steelquist at csoconline.com
Mon Jun 5 06:30:24 PDT 2000

Greetings Unto the Coastal Region,

Just a reminder that tomorrow is the Stargate / Loch melee practice at UH,
7:30.  Take the Cullen exit off I-45, go W on Cullen to Entrance 13.  We're
next to the parking lot.

Also a reminder that the Defenders of the Coast will be attending Kingdom
Warlord in Bordermarch this coming weekend.  The hospitality tent will be
there providing food to the fighters and support crews.  Come out and bash
some skulls!

I will be selecting the new Coastal Regional Warlord at this event, too.

And, I'm sponsoring a siege engine competition.  All engineers, bring your
engines or your questions.

See you soon,

Baron Ulsted the Unsteady
Coastal Regional Warlord