CR - Music Guild / Bardic Workshop Tonight!

John F. Hirling jhirling at houston.rr.com
Tue Jun 13 06:31:50 PDT 2000

To Gerald, the Music Guild and any other interested parties

Had a thought Sunday (what an experience! -- left me breathless and craving
more). What if the music guild joined us at Sunday dance practice one (or
more) week each month and played the dance(s) they've learned.  Good
practice for them . . . live music for us.  I checked w/ Signy and she likes
the idea too.

--ihon

To: coastal at ansteorra.org
|Subject: CR - Music Guild / Bardic Workshop Tonight!
|

|Just a reminder to all interested.
|
|Music Guild will meet tonight at the combined Loch/Stargate
|fighter practice
|at 7:30 p.m.
|
|This month's song is Gathering Peascods.

<snip>