CR - A Call to all Vikings

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 20 12:03:36 PDT 2000

Vertu, Eirikr, heilsa!

>Yes, I am. And now that you mention it, I seem to remember her saying
>something about being in SCA too.
>(loud SMACK as hand hits head) Thank you for reminding me!
>
>In troth,
>
>Erik the Black

  I found in the few exchanges I have had with Sir Kief, he is very well
read himself and certainly knows how to play the part.  Also I use to make a
good study of the Norse before I went early Angle.
  If I every get the chance to see you at an event, I would certainly
welcome any discussion. (Note: I live in the Central region, but my son is
in Stargate)

May the Gods speed you and yours,
Cyniric Cyniwarding,
Herald, Canton of Glaslyn