CR - Stargate Baronial Candidates

Kim Tucker neassa at swbell.net
Tue Jun 20 14:15:20 PDT 2000

Greetings from Baroness Neassa,

Thank you, Francois, for an excellent question (pun intended!).

And thank you also, to whomever <kdw at kjsl.com> is, the person who has
most of my real initials, but is not me...

kdw wrote:
> this was the last I heard
> HL Annes Clotilde von Bamburg
> Sir Rhodri ap Gwythr and Mistress Kaitlyn McKenna
> HL Ihon Vinson MacFergus and Lady Isabeau Quiquandon
> Centurion Othar Morganson and Lady Devnet MacShiehie
> Lord Stephen Macthomas and HL Signy Gandalvsdottir
> Sir Godwin of Edington and Mistress Ellisena de Bayonne

This is indeed the final list of Candidates. The only point I would like
to make for clarification is that Mistress Elisena is better known as
Lissa, as in Godwin and Lissa. :) I think the rest of the names are
clear.

Polling of the populace will occur at Stargate's July populace meeting,
July 3rd, at the Heights Public Library, at 13th and Heights Blvd. Their
Majesties are also making arrangements for early polling for those who
will not be able to attend, and they will also be accepting email polls
as well as phone calls from the populace. So please don't feel that you
*have* to attend populace meeting to have your voice heard. :) Their
Majesties are working hard so that it will be easy for all of us here in
Stargate, Westgate, and Gate's Edge, to express our opinions on who will
be the new Territorial Nobility of Stargate.

Michael and I, or Their Majesties, will post further information in both
the June Two Towers, Stargate's newsletter, as well as to this list and
the Gate's Edge list, as soon as we have the polling form worked out.

Michael and I are delighted at both the quality and quantity of
applicants for these very special positions. We are looking forward to
finding out who our heirs will be.

In service and with love,
Neassa the Obstreperous
Baroness of Stargate