CR - Coastal Region Siege Engines

LrdWayland@aol.com LrdWayland at aol.com
Wed Jun 21 17:59:36 PDT 2000

 Allow me to introduce myself, I'm the newly appointed Coastal Regional Siege
Engine Marshal. My name is Lord Wayland, I'm a Lt. in the Seawinds Shire
Guard, commander of Legio Australis, and a veteran of nine "major" wars.
 I'd like to get a count on how many siege engines currently exist in
Coastal, plus contact info for the owners.
 If you are planning to build any siege engines contact me as well. There are
plans available.
 I want to hear from people who have an interest in serving as crews. No
experience required, even if you've never fought heavy. This will be a great
way to support Ansteorra. Let me know if you need help with any armor. I'll
do my best to help get these engines built and the crews trained & armored.
Please reply as soon as possible, I want us to be ready by Autumn Melees.
This will give us more time for practice, and by Gulf War, we WILL be a
terror to our enemies!
Lord Wayland (squire to Eques Titus)
LrdWayland at aol.com
(361) 994-8499