CR - Melee Practice following Rapier Academy

Lawrence D. Ruiz lruiz at interconnect.net
Sat Jun 24 00:21:41 PDT 2000

Greetings brothers in arms,
Following Rapier Academy, I am sure many of you have intentions of heading
home.  Seawinds, being the being the habitual war animals we are (how many
other groups send 10 heavy fighters to Estrella each year, not including
Gulf and the other fun ones around?) invite all Ansteorrans to melee
practice, Sunday, July 9th, 4 PM, at the Water Gardens in downtown Corpus
Christi.

Directions to the Water Gardens is on the Seawinds web site at
www.seawinds.org.  Bring your toys, be it siege, archery, or footman's
weapons and we will play.  For those needing authorizations, we can
authorize almost any thing (target archery is still being worked on).  Meet
your coastal warlord, coastal regional siege weapons marshal, kingdom siege
weapons marshal, and some that I am forgetting at the moment.  Bring your
questions, ideas, and friends.

If you need a shower before heading back, my house is on the way and I open
it up to you.  I do ask you let me know at the practice so I can give you
directions on how to get to it.

I remain in your service,
Lawrence the Rampant of Ram's Isle
Squire to Sir Kief