CR - Stargate/Loch fighter practice

Kim Tucker neassa at swbell.net
Mon Jun 26 12:24:49 PDT 2000

Greetings from Neassa,

Lady Maureen wrote:
> Am I right in thinking fighter practice is canceled for July 4?

Yes, you are correct.

Sir Godwin announced that the July 4th practice is officially cancelled.

Please do not show up at the University. Insert standard disclaimer here
about not having an officer of the University Student Group present,
therefore we could get in Big Trouble (tm), if people actually did show
up and practiced. :)

See you all tomorrow night! Lady Suzanne will be teaching calligraphy
lessons, and of course it is one of the Middle Eastern Dance nights.

Shameless plug: The second Tuesday of July, 7/11, I will be teaching
Basket Weaving at Homemaker's Guild at fighter practice.

Neassa the Obstreperous
Baroness of Stargate
Deputy Knight Marshal of Stargate
Secretary - University of Houston SCA student group
Principal of the Stargate Homemaker's Guild
Bordermarch Equestrian Champion (woo-hoo! I'm *still* dancing on air
over that one!)