CR - July practices/events

Earl Albrecht ealbrecht at nitekmcallen.com
Tue Jun 27 09:05:45 PDT 2000

Heilsa,

    I just realized I've scribbled so much stuff on my calendar, I can't read it so good no more--I think it says a practice Sun. the 2 at Water Gardens 5pm.,  a practice/get-together after Rapier Academy Sun. the 9th at Water Gardens 4pm., and then melee practice Tues. the 11th at Bioya 7pm.

    Does this sound right?

    Also, for the mere price of crash space, I would be willing to volunteer my highly sought after expertise as a 'moving pell' any other times during the weekend/holiday from July 1 thru the 4th (as we will be shut down).  Minimal armor extras needed, as I SHOULD have most of mine done by then (hope, hope).

    I may be reached privately at ealbrecht at nitekmcallen.com  or 956-994-9200 work
956-361-0707 home.

In troth,

Erik the Black