CR - July practices/events

LrdWayland@aol.com LrdWayland at aol.com
Tue Jun 27 21:42:03 PDT 2000

Erik,
 You are more than welcome to crash at my place "House of Legends" (I didna
name it, Sancho did)
 We will be having Sunday practice on the 2nd at 5PM at the water gardens.
 Tuesday, the 4th at BIOYA's is at 7PM. War practice after the Kingdom Rapier
will be at the Water Gardens at 4PM on the 9th. Then Legio hosts another war
practice on Tuesday the 11th at BIOYA's, again 7PM.
 We'll have some extra armor still if you don't have your new stuff finished
by then.
 If anyone else is needing crash space, let me know. Seawinds has several
people willing to provide crash space. My living room sleeps 3 or 4, plus I
have a spare room.
Wayland
(Legio Australis)
(squire to Eques Titus)