CR - WWC Feast Thank You

Suzanne Powell scpowell at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 3 07:36:23 PST 2000

Unto the populace of Ansteorra does Lady Suzanne de la Ferte' send
greetings.

I would like to take this opportunity to give thanks and wordfame to some of
the folks who helped to make the feast for Westgate's Winter Collegium such
a success:

To Francois, my alternate head cook, for all his hard work in organizing
people and getting help for the feast while I was in the Outlands, and for
all his efforts in the kitchen the day of the feast (he saved my sanity more
than once!) -- mere thanks are not enough.

To Kathri and Suannoch, who showed up and cooked for long hours at each of
the pre-feast cooking parties and who worked all day long in the kitchen the
day of the feast -- huzzah!

To Maureen, Random, and Vasalisa, who helped at the pre-feast cooking
parties, and on the day of the event -- thank you, thank you!

To Caitlin, Celandine, Morgiana, Gillian, and Klare, who helped in the
kitchen the day of the event -- your help was greatly appreciated.

To the servers, Morgiana, Bowen, Klare, Benjamin, Patrick, Katyia, Gillian,
Celandine, Thorvaaldr, and Hillary -- you were wonderful and did a
magnificent job.  Morgiana, in particular, made the feast quite interesting
with her announcements before each course.  She made sure that the diners
knew exactly which aphrodisiacs were in each dish.

And last, but certainly not least, my heartfelt thanks go out to the
cleaning crew, Kat and Michael, Bowen, Klare, and Malachai.

If I have missed any names, it was not an intentional slight, but a comment
on my secretarial skills which became increasingly inept as the day wore on.
  To those of you I have not named, please know that your help was greatly
appreciated and I apologize for not writing down your names.

Thank you all!