CR - Last Coastal Melee Practice

John F Steelquist ulsted at juno.com
Mon Mar 6 12:24:44 PST 2000

Greetings,

Tomorrow night is the Defenders of the Coast's last melee practice before
Gulf Wars!  Let's make it a good one.  This is a great time to make sure
all of your stuff is together and functional.  We'll have all the loaner
stuff available so we can get everyone who wants to fight out on the
field.  If you can't make practice but will be at the war, send me an
e-mail.  Practice is at UH main campus, exit Cullen from I-45, entrance
13, on the West side of the parking lot, 7 pm, 3/7/00.

Let's get ready to rumble!

Centurion Ulsted the Unsteady
Coastal Regional Warlord
ulsted at juno.com