CR - Stargate's Two Towers

Ledonna Wallace tavy at swbell.net
Sat Mar 11 08:17:13 PST 2000

Congrats,

Here's a couple notes to put in about lace and costumer's guild. Feel free to
reformat it as you see fit.

Thanks
Delphina

LACE GUILD:  The lace makers of Stargate meet on the first Thursday of each
month  at 7:00pm at HL Delphina's home (6220 Alder Dr. #3949 Houston TX 77081).
All are welcomed to come and see what is going on.  If you are interested but
can not come on that Thursday (or if you need directions) please call Delphina
at 713-664-1882.

Costumer's Guild will no longer be meeting on a regular schedule.  If you are
interested in researching clothing please contact HL Delphina at 713-664-1882 or
tavy at swbell.net.