CR - My Thanks

Leofric Ealdricson lealdricson at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 21 10:23:20 PST 2000

Greetings unto the Coastal Region

Once again we are back from a spectacular time at Gulf Wars.  At this time I
would like to take time to say Thank You to several people who made this
Gulf War fun.

To Lady Catlin, thank you for arranging the camping space for us.  Even
though we got shorted on the space by the land allocators, all of your hard
work got us the space to be have most of us camping close to our friends.
We just had to be a little friendlier than we first thought.

To Baroness Neassa, thank you for being at the coastal field pavilion and
serving the fighters as they came off the field.  It was great to be able to
sit and have something to drink and to eat ready for us.

Lastly to Baron Ulsted and Barones Cateau, thank you...thank you...thank
you.  You hauled the coastal pavilion to the war.  Provided us with food and
drink.  Cooked dinner for the Loch encampment on Friday.  Let us use your
pavilion in the encampment to keep us dry.  Served us food and drink at the
field pavilion.  And finally had to cart all of the stuff back home.  You
both have made this past event a much more fun event to attend.

To all of these gentle folks I say VIVAT!

Master Leofric Ealdricson, OP
Knight Marshall of Loch Soilleir