CR - Tuesday Evening - Fighter Practice

Kim Tucker neassa at swbell.net
Mon Mar 27 20:56:46 PST 2000

Greetings, Herr Manfred,

We have three young gentlemen at practice fairly regularly, however, I'm
not sure if any of them are in the correct age bracket. They are:

Tyger, Caitlin and Gerald's son,
Andrew, Alexis and Colleen's son, and
Jamin, Simone's son.

I believe that Lady Willow's daughter is about the right age, and she is
sometimes there as well. Lord Thorvaldr's son, Richard the Red, is
probably the right age, but it is a long journey from his home to make
this practice, and bedtime comes early when you are that old!

On a happy note, Lord Kerry has finally won the battle with the lost
membership, and hopefully he will be officially Stargate's Youth
Chivalric Marshal very soon now.

Good luck!

Love,
Baroness Neassa