ANST-Announce - Royal Huntsman

Duke, Wes WDuke at healthaxis.com
Fri Mar 31 08:27:03 PST 2000

Greetings unto all the Archers in our great Kingdom of Ansteorra,

It is with great please that I announce the creation of a new Royal Champion
for Archery by Their Stellar Majesties Alaric and Kayleigh. Here forth to be
known as the Royal Huntsman. The first Champion will be chosen at Steppes
Warlord. Their Majesties have requested the Royal Huntsman be chosen by the
highest score from an IKAC round.  This will have a two fold affect, one it
will be a good test of our archers abilities, plus it will give Ansteorra
scores to enter in the Inter-Kingdom Archery Competition.  The time and
scheduling for choosing of this Champion is still to be decided.

I thank Their Majesties for giving the archers of this Kingdom the
opportunity to show them as well as the Known World what Ansteorrean Archers
can do. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to contact
me.

In Service to my Kingdom,
Lord Fearghus MacKenna
Deputy Earl Marshal for Archery Ansteorra
Lordfearghus at home.com <mailto:Lordfearghus at home.com>
wduke at HealthAxis.com