CR - Wrap up mtg: Assembly of the Contrade

Kaitlyn McKenna kaitlyn_mckenna at hotmail.com
Thu May 4 09:21:49 PDT 2000

Greetings to All,

Tonight is the final wrap up meeting for the Assembly.  Besides taking care
of miscellaneous receipts, we will be discussing what went right, what
didn't, good/bad about the site and other related topics.  If you have any
opinions on these topics, please come or email me.

The meeting will be at 7-ish at Rhodri and Kaitlyn's house: 16226 Kintyre
Point Rd. in NW Houston.

The event seemed to go great and everyone had a good time..hopefully the
wrap up will agree.

kaitlyn