CR - Lace Day

Ledonna Wallace tavy at swbell.net
Tue May 9 15:05:19 PDT 2000

Greetings,

I just got a message about lace day being this Friday. IT'S NOT! (Read
with panic in my voice)  I'm sorry for the confusion but the next lace
day is the 21st of this month.  That is the Sunday after Day at the
Forum.

Please pass this along to anyone you think will be interested.  I will
not be here this Friday in that I'm going to the wedding of a college
friend on Saturday and to see my Mother on Sunday.  Both events are 5+
hours away.

Again, I'm sorry for the confusion.  The next lace day is May 21st at
1:00 in the afternoon.

Please feel free to call me at 713-664-1882

Thanks,
Delphina