CR - To all Scribes

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Fri May 12 07:17:30 PDT 2000

Greeting
 Let me start by saying thank you for all of your hard work. I will be
at Loch Guardian this weekend, an event offered by Loch Soilleir, and
will be ready and willing to accept all of your hard work. I can not
wait to see it. If you have just one scroll finished, bring it please.
If you have a car load full, bring them as well. I would love to have to
make two trips home to carry back all of your scrolls <g> I will also
have many blank scrolls ready to send home with you as well. See you
there, and thank you again.

Your servant,
mahee of acre