CR - Dance Demo on 5-22-00

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Mon May 15 08:50:33 PDT 2000

Greetings,

I am still looking for gentles who are able to give
some time for a dance demo on May 22 from 9:30am -
1:00pm.  (Thank you to Don Christoforo for his time).
Lunch will be provided, so please let me know so there
will be enough food.

There will actually be two demos during this time
period.  The first is for the younger grades (1-3)
then lunch (provided by the school) J and the second
demo is for the 4th and 5th grades.  In the past this
demo has been very fun to do. The students are ready
to dance and truly enjoy our presence.

The address to the school is:
WA Carpenter Elementary
5002 Pasadena Blvd
Deer Park TX 77536

Directions:
Make your best way to 225 East and Tollway 8.  Go
South on the service road of 8 and turn left onto
Pasadena (which will be in several lights).  The 3rd
light (not counting the service roads) is Havana St.
(You will be able to see the school on the right.)
Turn right on Havana and park in either parking lot.
Please enter the door at the front of the school and
sign in at the office.  They will be able to tell you
where I am.

If you would like more information please let me know.
Thank you for your time and I hope to see you at
Carpenter.

Delphina