CR - Seeking Archery Marshals

Steelquist, John John.Steelquist at csoconline.com
Wed May 24 13:43:20 PDT 2000

Erik, and anyone else interested in marshalling,

The participants handbook, which includes the archery rules, can be found
online at http://lonestar.texas.net/%7Ecatsden/PartHbk/ or through
http://www.ansteorra.org/ .  To get authorized, you must demonstrate a
general knowledge of these rules and archery safety to an authorizing
marshal.  If you can make an event where there will be archery, there is
almost always an authorizing marshal nearby...  Or you can invite one down
to your local area.  For our region, I'm the 'go to' authorizing marshal,
but there are a number of others, as well.

Ulsted
Coastal Archery Marshal