CR - Ansteorra history question

Michael Tucker michaelt at neosoft.com
Fri May 26 07:19:04 PDT 2000

Greetings from Michael Silverhands:

Sorry for cross-posting to so many lists, but I need an answer in a hurry (like,
today). What event(s) were held in Ansteorra on April 20, 1991? That date was
the 3rd Saturday in April that year. I don't know what the event was, but I
*suspect* that it was Crown Tournament.

If you don't have an actual Black Star or kingdom calendar from that date,
please resist the temptation to reply with something like "I don't have my
calendar handy, but I *think* it was...". We all want to be able to pull stuff
like this out of our... uh, heads... me, included. But in this case, I really
need to have a documentable answer. :-)

Thanks!

Yours,
Michael

p.s. To save everyone else's bandwidth, feel free to reply privately to me at
<michaelt at neosoft.com>. Thanks again!