CR - The Music Guild

blaan@flash.net blaan at flash.net
Thu May 25 06:16:05 PDT 2000

Gerald L. Norris Jr. wrote:

> I am interested in starting a rehearsal for musicians who want to learn to
> play for the dancers at different events.

Dear Gerald,     I think this is a marvelous idea.  As long as it is clear that
everyone is welcome from rank beginner to professional musician, I think it
would be fantastic.  Our dancers always look better moving to the music provided
by living musicians rather than the "bard-in-the-box".  It also fosters a
feeling of reality of our Dream which we all try to capture in those fleeting
moments.  Please, DO have this guild!

Annes